1. Program’s goals and tasks
The Mystery Passenger Program (hereinafter the Program) is developed to obtain passenger feedback and assess the level of the service quality provided by JSC "Uzbekistan Airways" and to determine directions for its further improvement in accordance with passengers’ expectations.
- To study respondents' opinions on passenger service at all stages of and to determine the level of customer satisfaction;
- To analyze the quality of passangers’services provided by JSC “Uzbekistan Airways”;
- To identify the elements of passenger service requiring special attention and improvement.
2. Program participants
- Initiative and/or frequent flyers who are interested in improving the quality of customer service of JSC “Uzbekistan Airways”;
- Database of registered participants of the Program is strictly confidential.
- Employees of JSC "Uzbekistan Airways" do not participate in the Program.
3. Terms and conditions
Any passenger of JSC “Uzbekistan Airways” at least 18 years old can take part in the "Mystery passenger HY" program. The number of participants is unlimited. Applications for the participation are accepted at any time during the calendar year.
Passengers who are participants of the Program have no right to disclose their participation in the Program until its official end.
To register in the Program, you must:
- Be a member of our team - participant of UzAirPlus Program. Registered participants of UzAirPlus will receive an invitation letter by e-mail to become a mystery passenger. (You have to sign in the UzAirPlus program by following the link https://www.uzairways.com/en/register-line);
- To receive the confirmation of the participation in the program to the e-mail address. Personal information is strictly confidential;
Within 10 days after the flight, you must fill in the check-list or write your own report describing the process of booking and purchasing a ticket, check-in at the airport, on-board service (if possible, as a proof, you should attach photos, video, audio-materials). Completed check-list or compiled report should be sent to the address indicated in the registration confirmation together with a copy of boarding pass in electronic form.
When filling out the checklist, additional comments concerning the quality of passenger service are welcomed.
4. Bonuses for participants
At the end of the calendar year participants who filled out the largest amount of the check-lists and respondents who sent the most complete reports with a detailed description of the situation, providing video-, audio- and photo-materials will be determined.
The most active participants of the "Mystery passenger HY" program will be awarded with bonus points, which will be put on their individual UzAirPlus accounts:
1st place - 30 000 points
2nd place - 15 000 points
3rd place - 10 000 points
The special prizes - 3 000 points each.
The points will be added to the Participant's loyalty card within 10 days after summarizing the results.
The Program starts November "10" 2021.
The Program’s summary November "10" 2022.