Share on social media
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (UK 78703):
- 246 places for Economy class;
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (UK 78701-2):
- 222 places for Economy class;
- 24 places for Business class;
- 232 seats;
- the legroom, or the distance between seats is from 78 to 82cm;
- seats backs recline on 15 cm. Seats backs recline on 107(23-24 row);
- the width of seats between armrests is 54 cm.
- 158 seats;
- the legroom, or the distance between seats is from 76 to 81cm;
- seats backs recline on 11-15 cm;
- the width of seats between armrests is 43 cm.
- 138 seats;
- the legroom, or the distance between seats is 81cm;
- seats backs recline on 15 cm;
- the transformation of the passenger seat into lying position (4,10,11 rows).
The approximate menu of “The Main Course” for the economy class passengers
- cold snack (includes meat products and cheese);
- vegetable snack (includes seasonal vegetables);
- dessert (cakes, fresh fruits, dry fruits);
- bread and baked goods;
- spices and flavorings;
- main course (meat or chicken);
- hot drinks(black and green tea, black and white coffee);
- soft drinks (mineral water, still water, carbonate beverages, juices);
- alcohol drinks (wine) served depending on flight route.
The economy class cabins are equipped with individual lamps for reading, personal moving-forward little tables which isn’t dependent on the seat back position, a roomy luggage cupboard, 12 audio channels, and there is a system for displaying aircraft location and traffic information on an onboard display element («air-show») in Boeing aircrafts.
Besides, the economy class passengers can use warm plaids and pillows irrespective of flight duration.
The availability of warm blankets and pillows in the economy class cabin depends on the duration of the flight.