Due to the current restrictions on COVID-19, the decision of the authorized state bodies of foreign countries, the online registration service for international destinations is temporarily not provided.
At present, the online check-in service for flights of Uzbekistan airways is provided only for domestic flights.
Tashkent - Bukhara - Tashkent
Tashkent - Urgench - Tashkent
Tashkent - Nukus - Tashkent
Tashkent - Samarkand - Tashkent
Tashkent - Fergana - Tashkent
Tashkent - Termez - Tashkent
Termez - Urgench - Termez
Urgench - Fergana - Urgench
Samarkand - Fergana - Samarkand
Samarkand - Urgench - Samarkand
Samarkand - Namangan - Samarkand
Passengers of JSC "Uzbekistan Airways" can use the online check-in service for our flights. You can register for flights from any convenient place like your home, office, cafe, etc. To do this, you must select the appropriate icon on our website and enter the required data, which includes a valid email address. You will receive a boarding pass on your email, which will give you your assigned seat in the cabin and you will need to print it.
If you do not own a printer, you will be able to print your boarding pass in the airport, at a special QR kiosk. To do this, open your phone/tablet and present the QR code to the kiosk scanner, then it will print automatically. It does not matter if you bought a ticket from an agency or booked a flight directly on the airline's website, www.uzairways.com, the online check-in service is available for all passengers of Uzbekistan Airways.
1. On the main page of the site, select the "Check-in" tab. For the system to identify you, give the ticket or reservation number (both are on the itinerary receipt and in the purchase confirmation). Enter your last name in Latin letters as it appears on the ticket. After that, click "Next".
2. Tick the checkboxes of the checked-in passengers and the selected flight. Check out the list of items prohibited for carriage, then click "Continue".
3. After that, you will be checked in for the flight and a seat in the cabin will be assigned automatically. If you would like to change your seat, click the "Change" link. Seat selection conditions depend on the fare.
4. Look at the interior layout. Select your place with a mouse click then click "Confirm" and "Next". If you have chosen a paid place, you must pay the cost of the selected service, following the instructions. You can pay for the service with Uzcard, Humo cards or international bank cards, Visa, Mastercard, and Mir.
5. With your printed or mobile boarding pass, arrive at the airport in advance to complete the formalities.
Online check-ins for a flight start 24 hours before aircraft departure and ends 120 minutes before departure.
You must check-in your baggage, 40 minutes before departure, and the dimensions and weight of the carry-on baggage must not exceed the established norms. Items prohibited for carriage and carry-on baggage (https://www.uzairways.com/en/list-dangerous-substances-and-items-prohibited-carriage-board-airplane).
Online check-in may not be available if you purchased a ticket or made changes to your booking less than 24 hours before departure.
When checking in for a flight, you can edit the data of travel documents: the number and validity period of the certification document, the country of issue, as well as the date of birth of the passenger. This service is available until the registration procedure is completed.
If you plan to receive your boarding pass at the airport, you must do this before the end of check-ins for the flight, but no later than 40 minutes before departure.
You cannot check-in for a flight online if:
- belong to a special category of passengers - seriously ill people, passengers on a stretcher or in need of oxygen equipment;
- there is an infant in the booking with a separate seat;
- traveling with an animal;
- have additional places, including for luggage,
- carrying a weapon with you
In these cases, you need to check-in for the flight at the counter to perform special procedures.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard our airline.
Wishing you pleasant and safe flights!