Requirements on aviation security
Requirements on aviation security
Screening the passengers, their hand baggage and luggage for aviation security is performed both on domestic and international flights for providing flight safety, protection of life and health of passengers and flight crews members, for preventing possible civil aircraft hijacking and other acts of unlawful interference of crime persons on civil aviation activity, as well as for avoiding unlawful transportation of weapon, munitions, explosives, toxic highly inflammable substances and other dangerous goods.
Complex measures for aviation security provision are fulfilled in the airports of the AJ «Uzbekistan airports».
On entrance to passenger terminals of airports of the NAC all passengers and visitors are required to pass examination on security by means of special technical devices that is performed by staff of airport security divisions and police.
Preflight examination of passengers and their hand baggage is fulfilled after check-in (for international flights – after customs, border and other controls). Preflight examination of passengers, their hand baggage and items, having by passengers, is performed by using special technical devices or manually; individual examination is also permitted if necessary.
Passenger, who refuses preflight examination and screening his/her personal belongings, is denied air transportation.
Rules of transportation of liquids, sprays and gels
the following requirements
- All liquids shall be carried in reservoirs with volume not more than 100 millilitre
- Reservoir shall be placed to transparent closable plastic bag with volume not more than 1 liter
- Reservoirs shall be free located in transparent plastic bag that shall be tightly closed.
- Plastic bag shall be submitted for visual examination for aviation security in control point
List of dangerous substances and items prohibited for carriage on board of the airplane:
- Lighters and matches of all types
- Compressed and liquid gases
Liquids, aerosols, gels:
- All creams, lotions, oils, parfumes
- Aerosol sprays, deodorands made of gel or aerosol, hair styling gels
- Toothpaste, shampoos and conditioners, foams etc.
Items for special needs allowed for transportation:
- Baby formula and food
- Diety products
It is also forbidden to carryall thrust and cutting items, scissors, knitting needles, skewers, manicure sets etc., as well as inflammable liquids to board of aircraft.
If items and substances mentioned above will be found in the hand baggage of passengers and if it is impossible to put them to checked luggage, such items and substances will be withdrawn and not allowed to flight.
Passengers having cardiostimulators are subject the individual examination without using technical means..
List of dangerous substances and objects prohibited for carriage in hand luggage on the board
- Objects with a sharp points
- Tools capable pf being used to cause serious injurity
- Blunt instruments
- Toys imitating real weapons
If ownerless items are found in terminal building or on airport land side or if you have information about threat for passengers’ lives or airport security, we kindly ask you to advise this to the airport administration or to law enforcement officials.
Rules of screening for aviation
The following requirements are applied to the passengers and flight crew members:
- Passenger (crew member), having electronic devises in hang luggage or by themselves, shall demonstrate their operabililty by means of powering and produce own unit box and cassete bays for visual inspection.
- If electronic device won't be powered on after charging, such electronic device shall be further screened with using specific technical devices
- If electronic devices will be discharged during passage of screening for aviation security, passenger (flight crew member) shall charge their devices up to necessary level for their powering on
- If prohibited items and substances have been found out in electronic device, screening of such device shall be stopped and passenger, which electronic device belongs to, will be denied on boarding
Dangerous substances and objects
If any forbidden items and substances mentioned above will be found in the hand baggage, such items will be withdrawn without indemnity and not allowed to the flight
Passenger bears the sole responsibility for non-compliance with rules of transportation of the forbidden objects
For the purpose of your time saving and the convenience of passing the examination procedure, we recommend to place all electronic gadgets and instruments in baggage.