Boarding on all flights of the Uzbekistan Airways National airline ends 20 minutes prior to the departure time of the aircraft specified in the schedule. In cases of the late arrival at the boarding, the airline has the right to debar you from the flight.
The passenger that is late for the end of check-in is not acceptable for the transportation.
The Carrier may deny boarding:
- for the reasons of aviation safety and in the event of the threat to the health of other passengers;
- in order to prevent violence of appropriate laws, rules and regulations of governmental
- bodies of any country in to, from or through the territory of which the carriage is being performed;
- if the passenger denies to comply with the rules, regulations and instructions of the Carrier;
- if the passenger is sick and his or her physical condition creates a threat to him/herself or to the health of other passengers;
- when a passenger has not properly issued documents.
As well as:
- to persons creating a threat or being capable to cause damage to other passengers and their property;
- to drunk passengers or passengers in drug intoxication condition;
- to passengers whose actions violate general rules of transportation by air.
However, in some cases when a passenger has been denied boarding to the pre-booked flight due to the Carrier’s fault, the latter may provide the passenger with extra services or redeem a fixed indemnity.
This ticket is good for carriage only for the indicated date and the person to whom the ticket was issued. Passengers are entitled to a full or partial refund of an amount for an unused part of the
carriage, either at the place of purchase of the ticket within one year from the date on which the ticket has been issued if the carriage has not been performed in full or within one year from the date of departure in the first destination unless otherwise prescribed by the Fare Rules.