Non-luggage and non-refundable fare types
2021 27 March
We hereby inform you about introduction of baggage-free and non-refundable fare types.
The following rules apply for baggage-free/non-refundable fares:
1. Baggage allowance - 0 pieces (0PC)
2. Cabin baggage allowance - 1 piece up to 8 kg (1PC)
3. In case of refund:
- before flight departure, fuel surcharge and published airport charges on unused sections of transportation are refundable,
- after flight departure only published airport charges on unused sectors of carriage are refundable;
4. In case of rebooking/overbooking:
- prior to flight departure, the established overbooking/rebooking fee is charged,
- after departure overbooking/rebooking is prohibited;
5. Non-refundable/no-luggage fares cannot be combined with fares with refund clause and free baggage allowance;
6. Upgrading from non-refundable/baggage-free to refundable/ with luggage is prohibited.
Dear passengers! We pay your attention:
On routes from Uzbekistan to Dubai/Sharjah/Istanbul/New York and back non-refundable tariffs with reduced baggage allowance are introduced:
- on Uzbekistan - Dubai / Sharjah / Istanbul direction and back for the fares with the condition of non-refundable the baggage allowance is 20 kg, for the passengers of infant category (INF) - 10 kg;
- on the route Uzbekistan - New-York and back for the fares with condition of non-return the baggage allowance is one piece up to 23 kg (1RS), for the passengers of the infant category (INF) - one piece up to 10 kg (1RS)
For these fares with reduced baggage allowance there are also special conditions for refund and reissue.