Starting from June 8, 2023, Uzbekistan Airways provides a 50% discount on all airline tickets on domestic flights scheduled to operate on the days of Eid al-Adha celebration - from June 28 to July 2, 2023.
Purchase airline tickets at competitive prices and meet Eid al-Adha with your family and friends. Uzbekistan Airways: making the world closer!
Detailed conditions for using the discount:
- The discount period is from June 8, 2023 to July 2, 2023;
- Departure period from June 28, 2023 to July 2, 2023;
- Provided discount amount:
- for adults - 50% of the fare;
- for children from 2 to 12 years old and children under 2 years old, occupying a seat in the cabin - 50% of the published fare with a child discount;
- for children under 2 years old and not occupying a seat in the cabin, this discount is not presented;
- In the case of a refund/rebooking/reissue, the discount provided to the fare does not apply to the fees charged for the refund/rebooking/NO-SHOW, for children it is charged in the prescribed manner (using a 25% discount);
- In case of reissuance / rebooking for flights in the period from June 28, 2023 to July 2, 2023 of previously issued airline tickets, the discount is not applied to the fare;
- In case of reissuance/rebooking for flights from July 3, 2023 of partially used airline tickets issued with a discount, the discount is not applied to the 2nd segment that did not fall within the promotion period;
- The discount applies only to the site that falls under the period of the promotion;
- Airline tickets at a discount can be bought on the airline's website, at the Uzbekistan Airways Sales branch and its agencies only for own sale of flights by the citizens of Uzbekistan.
- Combining discounts is prohibited;
It is possible to purchase airline tickets under the “Bright Thursday” auction on the official website of the airline www.uzairways.com, through the UzAirways application, as well as in the branch of Uzbekistan Airways Sales or from the airline’s agents.