Uzbekistan Airways announces a recruitment for the position of the aircraft CPT and F/O of A320/321, Boeing 787/767/757.
Requirements for candidates:
- Valid approval for A320/321, Boeing 787/777/767/757/737;
- Valid Civil Aviation Pilot License (ATPL);
- Valid medical certificate (valid for at least 6 months);
- English ICAO Level 4 or above (valid for at least 6 months);
- Permission for flights: RNAV, RVSM, EDTO, FANS, CAT II ICAO;
- Last flight on a A320/A321 within preceding 6 month;
- Flight hours on aircraft А320/321 for: aircraft CPT – not less than 1500 hours; F/O - not less than 1000 hours;
- Pilot license Rosaviatsia recognition certificate.
Send documents to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents are accepted until February 10, 2023.
Planned date of selection from 13-14.02.2023 in Tashkent.
Steps of the competitive selection:
- English level confirmation on the ICAO scale;
- Training check.
The term of the contract is 12 months with a subsequent extension.
Competitors are provided with airline tickets to the venue of the competition and back on the flights of JSC “Uzbekistan airways”;
Salary for aircraft CPT starts from 8000 USD and for F/O from 3000 USD;
Labor leave up to 45 working days;
Discount airline tickets for pilot and his family members once in a year.
Note: The application you need to complete and submit is attached.