1. Ensure that all passengers are in compliance with the Dubai government protocols and conditions for citizens, residents and tourists travelling into or out of Dubai airports.
2. Ensure that all inbound passengers (Arriving or Transiting) to Dubai required to hold a negative PCR test report (Test validity 96 hours) before departure from the origin airport. And executed in English or confirmed by an official translation into English. Children under 12 and children with moderate to severe disabilities are exempt from taking PCR tests
3. Ensure that all passengers (tourist/visa on arrival) arriving Dubai must have a valid health insurance to be used in the UAE.
4. It is recommended that all transit/transfer passengers through Dubai Airports to have a valid health insurance.
5. Ensure that all passengers fill in HEALTH DECLARATION FORM prior to depart to and from Dubai. (refer to attachment 1)