We hereby inform you about introduction of PIECE CONCEPT baggage rules (according to the number of pieces).
From March 28, 2021 Uzbekistan Airways JSC introduces Piece Concept luggage rules on all routes of Uzbekistan Airways JSC, except Uzbekistan - Istanbul/Dubai/Sharjah and back. The following Piece Concept baggage allowances apply:
- Business Class - 1 checked-in bag not exceeding 32 kg and overall dimensions not exceeding 158 cm on the sum of three measurements, for an infant without seat assignment (INF) - 1 checked-in bag not exceeding 10 kg and overall dimensions not exceeding 115 cm on the sum of three measurements;
- Economy class - 1 registered seat with weight not exceeding 23 kg and overall dimensions not exceeding 158 cm on the sum of three dimensions, for an infant without seat assignment (INF) - 1 registered seat with weight not exceeding 10 kg and overall dimensions not exceeding 115 cm on the sum of three dimensions;
- Cabin baggage for economy class - 1 piece - 8 kg, for business class - 1 piece - 10 kg. The overall dimensions of hand baggage may not exceed 115 cm on the sum of three dimensions.
1. The previous baggage norms on Weight Concept principle are applied on Uzbekistan - Istanbul/Dubai/Sharjah routes and back. In this case on international through routes to/from Istanbul/Dubai/Sharjah the same baggage allowance applies as on PC principle (except for through routes to/from city - Uzbekistan - Istanbul/Dubai/Sharjah and back the baggage allowance according to the Weight Concept principle);
2. Baggage allowance on the New - York and Beijing remains unchanged (except for economy class fares with a condition of non-return for sale from March 28, 2021 on the route Tashkent - New - York and back the baggage allowance of 1PC is set no more than 23kg);
When buying a ticket, please be sure to read the terms and conditions of the fare