A tender for the purchase of rescue equipment for the Boeing 787
The national airline Uzbekistan Airways announces a tender for the purchase of rescue equipment for the Boeing 787 (03.04.05 + 06) aircraft of Uzbekistan Airways:
Composition and quality requirements:
Baby seat belts
• Children's belt should fit children:
Width: 22 to 44 pounds
Height: up to 40 inches
• The containment system must be of good quality.
• Approved by the Federal Aviation Administration
Wheelchairs for air passengers
• Chair parameters in unfolded:
Length: (+/-) 760 mm / 29.9 pounds
Height: (+/-) 1035 mm / 40.75 pounds
(+/-) 385 mm /15.15 pounds
(+/-) 345 mm /13.58 pounds
(+/-) 375 mm /14.76 lbs
Maximum weight: (+/-) 14,5kg /31.9 pounds
• Parameters of the chair in a folded:
Length: (+/-) 890 mm / 35.04 pounds
Height: (+/-) 385 mm / 15.15 pounds
Width: (+/-) 270 mm / 10.63 pounds
• Vinyl coating
• Pocket on the back of the seat for magazines and newspapers
• Shoulder, leg and hip belt with velcro-type at the end
• 360° swivel castors
• Foot brake on both rear wheels
• Durable stainless steel chassis
On-board wheelchairs must include footrests, armrests which are
movable or removable, adequate occupant restraint systems, a backrest height
that permits assistance to passengers in transferring,
structurally sound handles for maneuvering the occupied chair, and wheel
locks or another adequate means to prevent chair movement during transfer or
Baby bassinet complete with carrying bag for transporting children in the plane
• Parameters of the baby bassinet in unfolded:
Length: (+/-) 752 mm / 29.6 inches
Width: (+/-) 342 mm / 13.5 inches
Height: (+/-) 226 mm / 8.9 inches
Maximum weight: (+/-) 5 kg / 11 pounds
Load limit: (+/-) 11.0 kg / 24.3 lb
• Parameters of a baby bassinet in a folded:
Packed in a carry bag
Length: 767 mm, 30.2 inches
Width: 397 mm, 15.6 inches
Height: 127 mm 5 inches
Goods must be new, not previously used.
You have to provide a choice of colors.
Scope: Ensuring the comfort and safety movement of air passengers during Uzbekistan Airways flights.
Payment terms: within 45 banking days upon delivery of goods to Tashkent (Republic of Uzbekistan)
Goods delivery terms: DAP or CIP - Tashkent, Tashkent International Airport named Islam Karimov, Uzaviatexsnab MSD; FCA airport sender, according to INCOTERMS-2010.
Packaging of shipment ready Goods must comply with Export packaging terms, technical requirements of manufacturing factory and comply with nature of Goods, also packaging must guarantee safety of Goods during transportation period, particularly by different type of transportation, providing due handling of the Goods.
Terms of delivery of goods: within 30 calendar days from the date of signing the contract and registration in the prescribed manner.
Firms and organizations that specialize in the production and supply of a specified type of product, or have an existing agreement with manufacturers for its sale and supply, can take part in the competition.
Restriction for participation in Bids:
1. Offers must be submitted by Legal entities (Participants) established as per legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan or in accordance with legislation of other countries.
2. Participant must NOT be bankrupt, in process of liquidation or reorganization, or insolvent. Also, in relation to the Participant no claims for insolvency (bankruptcy) must be declared. Company whose property is seized for any reason and (or) business activity that has been stopped cannot participate in Bids.
Bid offers are accepted at:
Address: Republic of Uzbekistan, GSP, 100167, Tashkent, Tashkent International Airport named after Islam Karimov, «Uzaviatexsnab» MSD
To whom: Director of «Uzaviatexsnab» MSD Mr. Alimkhodjayev R. D.
Phone/Fax: (+998 71) 254-85-92, 255-35-24, 254-26-87
For additional information for participants, please contact: +998 93516-14-20, +99871254-85-92,
Bid offer submission deadline: until 31.05.2019 10-00 HOURS Tashkent time.