Provision of services for implementation of an integrated platform for flight activities planning of national airline «Uzbekistan Airways»
«Uzbekistan Airways» has announced the open bidding on performing the services on acquisition and implementation an integrated platform for airline flight activities.
1. Procurement and implementation of an integrated flight planning platform, including information systems\modules «Schedule Planning», «Crew Planning and Managing» and «Operation Control System». Separate delivery and implementation of information systems may be also considered.
2. Technical and consulting support minimum 2 years.
Detailed description and specification (RFP) will be provided on request.
Payment conditions: in accordance with the principles of product implementation suggested by Executor the following variant of payment may be provided for: partitioning the payment to installment for implementation (including advance payment in amount 15% (fifteen) of implementation costs, that shall be made during 15 bank days from contract signing, and payment of rest 85% of implementation costs during 60 bank days from the moment of signing the act of product implementation by the contract’s parties) and monthly installments on the base of monthly invoices and duly executed documentation (act of performed works, report on performed works, etc.). Other payment methods may be also considered.
Term of service: implementation - 3 (three) calendar months from contract signing.
However, implementation of «Schedule Planning» system should be no more than 1 (one) month.
Technical support – not less then 2 years from the contract signing.
Term of offer validity: not less then 30 (thirty) calendar days.
Organizations, having corresponding experience in the field of development, implementation and support of specialized software for civil aviation, may participate in bidding.
Offers shall be submitted on letterhead of organization with signature of CEO and seal of organization (sending the scanned copy of offer via E-mail is also permitted) and shall contain the following information:
- general information about company;
- list of successfully realized projects in the field of implementation and support of specialized software for aircompanies;
- detailed list and total costs of services performing;
- detailed table of compliance with the stated functional requirements;
- detailed list of work stages with due dates for each stage;
- requirements for hardware-software complex;
- term of offer validity.
In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan contract execution with winner of bidding shall be made after corresponding expertise of documents by the Center of complex expertise of the National Agency of Project Management under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Offers are accepted to the following address:
41, Amir Temur avenue, Tashkent, GSP 100060, Uzbekistan.
Additional information may be received on:
phone: (998-78) 140-47-38
OFFERS ARE ACCEPTEDTILL 12.00 AM (TASHKENT LOCAL TIME) ON FEBRUARY 22, 2019.
OFFERS, THAT CONTAIN NOT FULL INFORMATION OR ARE NOT ACCOMPAINED BY FULL PACKAGE OF AFORESAID DOCUMENTS, AS WELL AS THAT ARE SENT AFTER STATED DATE, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.