The procurement of travel kits for kids
Uzbekistan Airways, the National airline of the Republic of Uzbekistan currently has a need to purchase the following products:
- children's travel kits for air passengers-children of business classes on the flights of Uzbekistan Airways with a flight duration exceeding 6 hours, with the development of design, manufacture and delivery – 5000 sets.
Requirements for the contents and quality of the products:
Travel cosmetic bag
Should ensure the safety of the enclosed elements of the set. Must be suitable for the further use.
Form: children's fabric lightweight backpack.
Size: length no more than 35cm, width no more than 35cm.
Material: fabric, pleasant to touch, fabric cord.
Design: with the use of the corporate colours of the Airline, with the original design and the composite logo of Uzbekistan Airways.
Wax pencils / pastel crayons. Size: up to 10 cm, quantity - not less than 5 pieces. Colors: blue, yellow, green, red, brown/black. All wax pencils should be packed in the individually.
At least two games designed for children must be included. Games must contain all the necessary information in three languages: Russian, English, Uzbek. They shall be made of the materials which are safe for children. They shall not contain small parts. The corners and edges of the parts must be rounded.
Size of games: not more than the size of a backpack.
Are preferred: educational games, puzzle games, board games.
A magazine for children, with the paper size of no more than A5 (total number of pages at least 20). The magazine should contain all the necessary information in three languages: Russian, English, Uzbek. The magazine should contain coloring pages, educational tasks, crosswords, puzzles and other entertainment for children. The quality of the paper should make it easy to paint or write on it with the writing instruments embedded in the set. It should have a high-quality design, directly or indirectly in contact with the subject of air travel.
Lunch box / container,
Container intended for the storage and carryage of food products.
Material: food grade plastic.
Size: length not more than 17 cm, width not more than 14 cm, height not more than 5 cm.
Note: In the contents of the travel kits may be added some additional elements with the brand of the Airline
1. The universal travel kit for the junior passengers of the business class constitutes an original travel cosmetic bag in an individual package with embedded components.
2. The components of the travel kits for the junior passengers of the business class and the travel cosmetic bag should be viable by functions, design and color for both boys and girls.
3. All the materials used in the production of the travel kits for the junior passengers of the business class should be non-toxic, harmless, odorless, not easily flammable, should not be piercing and cutting. The coloring of the materials, deposited on the contents should be resistant to fading, abrasion during use, washing and cleaning.
4. Travel cosmetic bag and the kit's contents should be designed in accordance with the corporate colors of the Airline.
5. The products shall be submitted with the certificates of conformity and if necessary sanitary and epidemiological conclusions.
6. The labeling of the components of the travel kits must comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, contain all the necessary information, must be made in Uzbek, Russian and English languages. The expiration date of the travel kits contents shall occur no earlier than 12 months from the date of delivery of the kit.
7. The packaging and labeling must comply with the nature of the Goods and ensure its complete safety during transportation.
8. All documents and information submitted by the Participants, including their Proposals, must be in Russian. If any data or documents are submitted in other language, they shall be accompanied by translation into Russian.
9. Delivery is on the agreed schedule and under the terms of the contract.
10. Participants must necessarily provide a commercial offer, containing the enterprise's abilities to manufacture specified products, the possible delivery time, the cost of products on the terms of payment - 15% advance payment, 85% payment upon delivery of the goods.
11. Delivery of Products is carried out on the terms of FCA – airport of departure (warehouse of the buyer's cargo agent) or DAP – Tashkent airport, buyer's warehouse.
12. Participants must necessarily provide a sample of each proposed naming of the goods in the amount of 1 set.
Restrictions for participation in the Contest:
1. Proposals should be submitted by legal entities (Participants) established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the legislation of other countries.
2. The participant must not be insolvent, in the process of liquidation or reorganization, nor be declared insolvent (bankrupt). Also no claims about recognition insolvent (bankrupt) shall be declared concerning the Participant. The Participant must not be a firm whose property has been seized on any grounds and (or) whose economic activity has been suspended.
Competitive offers are accepted at:
Uzbekistan, 100167, Tashkent Airport, KMTS Uzaviatechsnab, Uzbekistan Airways,
tel / Fax /+998 71/ 255-68-37, 255-35-24, 254-26-87, 255-50-18
Deadline for accepting bids: until 18:00 on 20 April 2018.
Competitive offers are accepted by mail, Fax, e-mail, by courier.