Printing products required

30 Mar 2016

Uzbekistan Airways announces a tender for printing products: transportation documents for passenger service, cargo and luggage services.

National airline to buy:

Cargo stickers FRAGILE – 150 000,00 pc

Payment: Buyer guaranties 15% prepayment and the rest 85% - upon delivery.

Supplier to inform terms and conditions of delivery, cost of delivery and to present licenses, certificates available. Samples and technical characteristics of the product required.

To submit a tender please send your proposals to:

E-mail: tnp.kmts@uzairways.com

uzblog@buzton.com

uzblog_info@uzairways.com

Uzaviatechsnab, Tashkent International Airport,

Tashkent, 100167, Uzbekistan

Tel/fax: +998 71/ 255-50-18, 255-68-37, 255-35-24, 254-26-87

Deadline for submitting tender proposals is April 6, 2016.