The National aircompany «Uzbekistan airways» prolongs the term of open bidding on aviation fuel acquisition
1. The name of working body of the Bidding Commission: Directorate of the National aircompany «Uzbekistan Airways», Department of petroleum products provision, 41, Amir Temur avenue, Tashkent, GSP-100060, Uzbekistan.
Phone/fax/e-mail: (+998 71 140-46-24, 140-47-31, email@example.com
2. Tender subject: acquisition of aviation fuel for jet engines of civil aviation aircraft in volume 50,000 tons according to preliminary specifications.
3. Terms of payment: an advance payment in amount from 15% to 50 % of monthly delivery quota during 10 bank days after the contract’s effective date; the remained amount – during 30 bank days after goods delivery.
4. Delivery term and conditions: “DAP” the border of Uzbekistan (INCOTERMS-2010) during no more than 30 calendar days from the date of advance payment.
5. The maximum cost: 45.0 million US dollars.
6. Changes to the Preliminary specifications may be received free of charge under the written request at the working body of the Bidding commission.
7. A closing date of tender offers reception: till 17:00 on October, 22th, 2018 (Tashkent local time).
8. Date of tender holding: October, 25th - 26th, 2018.