The National aircompany «Uzbekistan Airways» announces the open bidding on aviation fuel acquisition
1. The name of working body of the Bidding Commission: Directorate of the National aircompany «Uzbekistan Airways», Department of petroleum products provision, 41, Amir Temur avenue, Tashkent, GSP-100060, Uzbekistan.
Phone/fax/e-mail: (+998 71 140-46-24, 140-47-31, email@example.com
2. Tender subject: acquisition of aviation fuel for jet engines of civil aviation aircraft in volume 70,000 tons.
3. Terms of payment: an advance payment in amount from 15% to 50 % of monthly delivery quota during 10 bank days after the contract’s effective date; the remained amount – during 30 bank days after goods delivery. Alternative forms of payment (an advance payment in amount of 100%, the letter of credit, etc.) are not considered.
4. Delivery term and conditions: “DAP” the border of Uzbekistan (INCOTERMS-2010) during no more than 30 calendar days from the date of an advance payment.
5. The maximum cost: 44.1 million US dollars.
6. The instruction for the participant of the bidding may be received free of charge under the written request at the working body of the Bidding commission.
7. A closing date of tender offers reception: till 17:00 on March, 11th, 2016 (Tashkent local time).
8. Date of tender holding: March, 16th - 17th, 2016.