Development of uniform design
Uzbekistan Airways National Airline announces a tender for the design of uniforms.
The object of the contest:
Design of uniforms for pilots and flight attendants of the Uzbekistan Airways National Airline.
Conditions of participation in the competition:
1. The tender can be attended by organizations (firms, companies) of different forms of ownership, including enterprises of small and average business, having experience in developing / manufacturing / production of clothing design for at least 5 years.
2. Tender participants must be registered as a legal entity and be eligible to provide this type of service.
3. Participants need to have a Certificate of registration in the authorized institutions.
4. The bid shall fully meet the Technical specification.
5. Applicants for participation in the tender are eligible to participate in the competition with only one application filed, alone or in consortium with other companies, specializing in design/manufacturing / production of clothing design.
6. None of the participants of the contest can obtain any preferential conditions for participation in the competition, including access to confidential information.
7. Transfer of rights of participation in the tender to the other entities that have not submitted applications for participation in the tender is prohibited.
8. Organizations wishing to participate in the contest must obtain the Technical specification from the deliberative body of the tender Commission at the address below, or by e-mail.
9. Bids must be submitted in double sealed envelopes in one copy in Russian or in Russian translation and signed by the person or persons authorized to sign on behalf of the Participant.
In the first envelope should be a Technical specification. In the second envelope – a Commercial proposal, containing the following:
- the price of commercial proposal, settlement of accounts and terms of service. The quotation price is stated in the following order:
- the cost of the services;
- discounts and conditions for their provision.
Proposals are accepted until 17:00 on 20 March 2017.
Bids can be submitted by the mail in sealed envelopes.
The naming of the deliberative body of the tender Commission:
The Directorate of the National Airline of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100060, Amir Temur Avenue, 41.
Tel./e-mail: (998-71) 140-47-22/23, email@example.com.