Announcement for the open tendering procedure for repair of landing gears set for Boeing-757 aircraft
Uzbekistan Airways announces a tender for repair of landing gears set for Boeing-757 aircraft operated by Uzbekistan Airways
Name of works:
- Repair of landing gears set for Boeing-757 aircraft
Requirements to the Contractor:
- The contractor and/or his subcontractors shall have an Authorization to perform such kind of services issued by the Aviation authorities (EASA and FAA) and at least 5 (five) years of work experience in this field.
Terms of work:
- In the process of repair, the Contractor shall be guided by the Technology of aircraft engine repairs and other regulatory technical documentation published and approved by the manufacturer .
- The contractor shall provide a replacement kit of landing gears for rental by Uzbekistan Airways National Aircraft Company for the period of the maintenance (repair) works.
Repair shall be performed on the Contractor’s site in the properly equipped workshops.
The repair period shall not exceed 45 calendar days.
Requirements to the quality guarantees period and the works and services results:
After the repair, the Contractor shall provide the following warranty for the landing gear:
- 36 months or 1 000 landing, whichever event comes first.
Proposals addressed to First Deputy General Director Husanov U.A. (Commercial Department) shall be accepted before 5.00 pm of Febrary 28, 2019 at the address:
UAT, Aviogorodok, Tashkent, 100167, Uzbekistan
Tel / Fax: +99871 - 255-55-28
Reference person: Tatyana V. Krivosheina, Head of the contract group CD