Air travel reusable plaids
At present, the National Air Company of the Republic of Uzbekistan "Uzbekiston Havo Yullari" announces a tender for the acquisition of the following products:
- air travel reusable plaids for business class air passengers on NAK flights, with the development of a new design, manufacture and delivery - the required number is 5000 pieces.
Requirements to the composition and quality of products:
Plaids air travel reusable for air passengers business class, the required number - 5000 pieces.
-Material - from natural fibers (wool, cotton, viscose) It is allowed to add synthetic fibers in a volume of not more than 15%
- color requirements: monochrome color on both sides
- color gamut: moderate purple, moderately dark purple, plum Krayola, signal violet
- quilted on both sides, drawing stitches on both sides - rhombus / square
- have a uniform, dense and strong tissue structure
- size in ready form 180 x 120 cm
- density 300 gr / m2
- have a corporate NAC logo printed with embroidery or textile weaving
- have a strong and uniform coloration, allowing multiple sanitization or chemical cleaning after each single use of blanket
- have a strong, undisturbed edge treatment and edge edging in the color of the blanket
- have fireproofing and anti-static treatment
- Plaid should not leave on the clothes of the passengers visible traces of tissue fibers
- plaid should be suitable for further use and maintain the original shape throughout the life of the plant (to withstand operation for 24 months without significant loss of condition).
- Safety requirement: in accordance with the Rules of the us Federal Airline (FAR part 25, section 25.853), meeting all parameters of fire resistance.
The products are purchased for servicing on board the aircraft of the National Air Company "Uzbekistan Airways".
1. Road plaids must be decorated in accordance with the request of the Airline.
2. All materials used in the production of road rugs for business class passengers must be non-toxic, harmless, safe for passengers and air operators; should not have an odor, should not be flammable. The color of the material must be resistant to fading, erasure when used, washed and cleaned.
3. Products must be provided with certificates of conformity, certificates for safety requirements in accordance with the Rules of the Federal Aviation Company (FAR part 25, section 25.853), meeting all parameters for fire resistance and, if necessary, sanitary and epidemiological conclusions.
4. Provision of conditions for sanitary treatment of products.
5. The marking of road blankets must comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, contain all the necessary information, must be completed in Uzbek, Russian and English.
6. A blanket for business class air passengers must be packed in individual packages.
7. Packaging, marking must correspond to the nature of the Goods and ensure its full safety during transportation.
8. The following must be attached to the commercial offer:
- documents on state registration of the enterprise;
- license, permit and certificates for the types of services provided, type of activity and the products supplied;
- certificates of compliance and, if necessary, sanitary and epidemiological conclusions;
Certificates of conformity of the quality management system, recommendations, patents, etc. are welcomed.
9. All documents and information submitted by the Participants, including Proposals, must be made in Russian. If any information or documents are presented in another language, they must be accompanied by a translation into Russian.
10. Delivery on the agreed schedule and according to the terms of the contract.
11. Delivery of Products is carried out on the terms of FCA – airport of departure (warehouse of the buyer's cargo agent) or DAP – airport "Tashkent", the buyer's warehouse.
12. Participants must necessarily be provided with a detailed quotation on the letterhead with a technical description of the proposed goods, specify the delivery time, or partial delivery of the goods with the possibility of manufacturing the specified products, the cost of production, the payment terms - 15% advance payment, 85% payment upon delivery of the goods.
13. Participants must be provided with a sample in the amount of 1 piece.
Restrictions for participation in the Competition:
1. Proposals should be submitted by legal entities (Participants) established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. or with the laws of other countries;
2. The participant must not be insolvent, in the process of liquidation or reorganization, be recognized as insolvent (bankrupt). Also, no claims for recognition as insolvent (bankrupt) should be filed against the Participant. A participant may not be a company whose property is seized on any grounds and (or) the economic activity of which is suspended.
Proposals are accepted at:
MSD “UZAVIATEXSNAB” NAK, GSP100167, Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Airport
«Tashkent», tel / Fax /+998 71/ 255-68-37, 255-35-24, 254-26-87, 255-50-18
The deadline of bids: to 18: 00 on 24.09.2018.
Competitive offers are accepted by mail, Fax, e-mail, on purpose.