Uzbekistan Airways Technics aircraft maintenance enterprise (UAT)
Uzbekistan Airways Technics aircraft maintenance enterprise (UAT) is a structural unit of the national airline Uzbekistan Airways located in the city of Tashkent, the Republic of Uzbekistan. UAT has more than 85 years of experience in the field of maintenance and repair of aircraft, engines and components. Thus, Uzbekistan Airways Technics performs maintenance and modification of Boeing, Airbus, BAE SYSTEMS’s aircraft: B- 757 (RB211 RR, PW2000), B- 767 (PW4000, GE CF6), A300- 600 (PW4000), A310 (PW4000), A-318/319/320/321 (CFM56), IL-TD, IL 114, as well as repair of IL-76TD aircraft, AI-25 engines, TA-6 , TA-6A, TA-8 auxiliary power plants.
The advantageous geographical location of Uzbekistan Airways Technics aircraft maintenance enterprise on the territory adjacent to the international airport Tashkent allows reception, storage, maintenance and repair of aircraft of any class. Uzbekistan Airways Technics hangar aprons are connected to a system of taxiways of Tashkent-south airport.
Our knowledge, experience and the qualifications of the personnel meet the most stringent requirements of ICAO, EASA, IOSA/IATA, BDCA, AC IAC and are supported by proper certificates.
Call us and we will tell about the full range of works on all types of aircraft. Welcome!
The history of the formation of Uzbekistan Airways Technics aircraft maintenance enterprise (UAT) began on November 12, 1924, when the first workshops for the repair of aircraft were opened at Dobrolet Company. In the workshops, single-engine aircraft K-4 and K-5, German Junkers, Farmanov, Junkers and BMW aircraft engines were maintened and repaired. The Dobrolet working career was continued in 1937 by creating Aircraft Repair Plant of civil aviation number 243 on its basis. In the beginning, the plant carried out repairs to such types of aircraft as ANT -9, P-5, P-5, G-1, G-2, K-4, K-5, U-2, BMW-123A, L -5 engines. Mass repair of TB-3, Li-2 aircraft and M-17, M-34, ASH-62IR engines was carried out in the next few years. After World War II, the factory was equipped with the new technology for the production of civilian goods. The maintenance of the aircraft born in design offices of S.V. Ilyushin, A.S. Yakovlev was conducted for decades. IL-12, IL-14, IL-18, IL-62M, IL-76 (T, TD, F, MD), IL -86, Yak-12 are the stages of the skill of designers, production growth and ones of development of the plant number 243 GA. For years, the aircraft maintenance enterprise has been specializing in the repair of long-haul aircraft IL-62, transport aircraft IL-76, AI-25 engines, and TA-6, TA-6A, TA-8 auxiliary power units.
In January, 1992, with the creation of the national airline Uzbekistan Airways, the GA aircraft repair plant number 243 came into its structure being renamed as Uzbekistan Airways Technics aircraft maintenance enterprise.
When the national air carrier Uzbekistan Airways purchased Western-made aircraft such as A310, B757/B767 and BAe146/AVRO146-RJ, there was an urgent need for periodic maintenance. In 1997, the Center for Technical Services (CTS) of Western-made aircraft was established on the basis of the company. In the following year, the first in Central Asia C-check was conducted on one of the A310 belonging to the Uzbek airline in cooperation with the experts of workshop Airbus/Boeing of the Aviation and Technology Complex. Since 1999, C-check maintenance has been performing on aircraft B767 and BAe146/AVRO146-RJ, since 2000 - on B757 aircraft. Thanks to the loan allocated by the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the necessary set of special and standard tools and equipment for the maintenance of A310, B757/767 and BAe146/AVRO146-RJ aircraft was acquired. Since the second quarter of 2005, the subdivisions of maintenance of Western-made aircraft have been operating within UAT. In 2006, the Subdivisions of the State Unitary Enterprise of Aviation and Technology Complex, performing the maintenance of Eastern-made aircraft were combined with UAT. Having received aircraft of new generation - A320, the specialists of UAT conducted first A-check maintenance on this type of aircraft in November 2010, and then, in 2011, they carried out C-check maintenance.
The production areas of UAT include:
1. Aircraft-repair complex.
The area of the aircraft-repair complex (high zone) is 17,280 square meters, so it can accommodate three wide-bodied aircraft where all kinds of tasks of aircraft base maintenance are carried out for: B757, B767, A300-600, A310, A318/A319/A320/A321 set in the MRB (MPD), so are the major overhaul and all kinds of routine maintenance and work on the extension of resources and service life of IL-76TD.
The hangar is equipped with a universal dock equipment manufactured by the company MERO, a complete set of ground equipment - lifts and elevators manufactured by Hydro, JLG, and Haulotte, providing easy access to anywhere in the aircraft and stands for testing of aircraft systems.
2. Hangar for aircraft paint.
The hangar is equipped with universal docks that provide workers’ access to all points of aircraft: MD-11, A-300-600, A310, A318/A319A320/A321, B757/B767, IL-76, AN-2. Painting is made with polyurethane enamels by global manufacturers and, if a customer wishes, for the eastern-made aircraft it is carried out with enamels produced in Russian Federation, which is stipulated by drawings of the aircraft type. At the request of the customer's, paint color matching is carried out (Boeing standard, RAL standard, etc.) with a special tinting system Colouring equipment.
3. The shop of maintenance and repair of western-made components comprises:
- a section for repair of wheels, carboxylic and steel brakes by Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, BFGoodrich, Honeywell, Dunlop manufacturers for aircraft B757/B767, A300-600, A310, A318/A319/A320/A321;
- a section of maintenance and repair of batteries manufactured by SAFT, VARTA, HAWKER GmbH;
- maintenance of batteries for emergency lighting manufactured by DIEHL, Grimes Aerospace, Radiant Power Corp., audio selector panels, PCU, smoke detectors and temperature sensors;
- a section for repair of rescue equipment (slide rafts, life jackets), tanks for slide rafts inflating, life jackets manufactured by Eastern Aero Marine, Air Cruisers, Goodrich, Switlik Parachute, Hoover Industries;
- a section for repair of passenger seats manufactured by Weber Aircraft and B/E Aerospace, SICMA Aero Seat, Flying Service, repair of A310 passenger cabin windows;
- a section of maintenance and repair of avionics and electrical components , maintenance and repair coffee makers, ovens manufactured by B/E Aerospace, Sell.
On the ramp of Tashkent airport, the line maintenance of Western-made aircraft A-300-600, A310, A318/A319A320/A321, B757/B767 is performed:
- MTR (maintenance transit check);
- RAMP check, DAILY check;
- SERVICE check;
- WEEKLY check;
- Elimination of defects and the LRU replacement with subsequent tests.
All kinds of IL- 76TD, IL- 114- 100 line maintenance are carried out.
4. A workshop for soft equipment making .
The shop for making soft equipment of certification materials manufactured by Anker Toppichboden (Germany), ROHI STOFFE (Germany), AaBb Holland (The Netherlands), and others is intended to make slipcovers for chairs, curtains, drapes, cutting and carpeting for all types of aircraft.
5. The basic metrological service.
One of the guarantees of the company's products high quality is the Basic metrological service, equipped with modern exemplary means of measurements and having a certificate of accreditation issued by the National Agency of Uzbekistan (Uzstandard Agency) for the right to carry out verification of more than 100 types of measuring devices of general application, and about 300 types of special measuring ones. In addition, the chemical analysis laboratory conducts entrance tests of materials used in the repair and servicing aircraft and performs tests for compliance with regulatory and technical documents of all types of used chemical liquids, oils, greases and fuels.
6. A section for repair the airframe and articles made of composite materials.
The section consists of a section for composites repairing, hand-riveting section, mechanical one (turning and milling operation), a welding section.
It performs all types of repairing parts and airframe components made of composite materials for all types of aircraft, works on repairing metal structures, replacement of the power components (frames, stringers , etc.) , work on the modification, service bulletins, etc., makes necessary parts (fitting, brackets, bushings, etc.) on the manufacturer’s drawings with the possibility of applying them cadmium coating to carry out repairing, carries out welding work in accordance with the manufacturer’s documentation .
7. NDT section.
In this section, inspection of the aircraft and its components by NDT methods is carried out:
- method of paints (portable and stationary equipment company Magnaflux)
- magnetic method
- eddy-current method (portable flaw detectors by Hocking)
- ultrasonic method (portable flaw detectors by Krautkramer)
- resonance method (multi-mode portable tester of composite materials by Staveley BondMaster 1000)
- X-rays examination (portable equipment by Seifert)
8. A section for outer and inner washing of an aircraft
The section performs external and internal washing the aircraft and aircraft components removed, with the use of materials approved by the manufacturers of the aircraft; prepares parts for repair and painting.
Strictly following the requirements of Aircraft Manufacturers, Aviation Administration, providing high quality, UAT performs the following activities:
- all forms of line and base maintenance of aircraft B757/B767, A300- 600 , A310, A318/A319/A320/A321, aircraft IL -114 -100, IL- 76;
- repair of aircraft - IL-76TD (in the volume of list-151/76R), and conversion of aircraft (IL-76MD into TD) ;
- replacement of stiffness for the reversal thrust of the chassis on the IL-76TD aircraft ;
- repair of AI-25 aircraft engines and units;
- repair of TA-6A , 6B, TA, TA- 8 APU and units;
- implementation of overhaul reconditioning on the aircraft AN -2P (SR, T) in the amount of inventory AN 2/1-97 ;
- the replacement of engines and APU ofB757/B767, A300- 600, A310, A318/A319/A320/A321aircraft;
- repair of units of IL- 76TD, AN- 2 aircraft loose;
- replacement of the chassis on V757/B767 , A320 aircraft;
- the replacement of seals strut units of chassis on V757/B767 aircraft;
- implementation of the removal/installation of the pylons on the engines B757/B767, A32 aircraft;
- implementation of procedures for troubleshooting Trouble Shooting, the resolution of identified defects;
- repair of aircraft airframe and articles made of composite materials;
- repair of tanks, caissons, including replacement of the wiring inside the fuel tanks;
- performance of inspection of the aircraft and its components, non-destructive testing (NDT);
- performance of service bulletins to upgrade avionics and navigation equipment on B757/B767, A300-600, A310, A318/A319/A320/A321 aircraft;
- modification of the systems and airframe on B757/B767, A300- 600, A310, A318/A319/A320/A321 aircraft in accordance with the requirements of airworthiness directives and service bulletins;
- weighing B757/B767, A300- 600 , A310, A318/A319/A320/A321, IL -76 aircraft with drawing Aircraft Weighing Record;
- performance of life extension and terms of service, technical evaluation of aircraft, components be the programs of experimental design office;
- performance of the Bulletin number 76 -2130-BE-B of aircraft IL- 76 TD;
- performance of improvements of IL- 76TD aircraft by bulletins;
- perform life extension and service life of aircraft engine of AI-25, APU TA-6A (B), TA- 8;
- maintenance and repair aircraft components:
- maintenance and repair of wheels, carbon and steel brakes manufactured by Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, BFGoodrich, Honeywell, Dunlop for B757/B767, A300- 600 , A310, A318/A319/A320/A321aircrafts;
- maintenance and repair of emergency equipment: ladders, ladder-rafts and tanks boost of ramp-rafts, life jackets manufactured by Eastern Aero Marine, Air Cruisers, Goodrich, Switlik Parachute, Hoover Industries;
- maintenance and repair of batteries SAFT, VARTA, HAWKER GmbH;
- repair of passenger seats by Weber Aircraft and B/ E Aerospace, SICMA Aero Seat, Flying Service;
- maintenance and repair of coffee makers, ovens manufactured by B/E Aerospace, SELL;
- maintenance of batteries for emergency lighting manufactured by Diehl, Grims Aerospace, Radiant Power Corp., Selector panels, PCU, smoke detectors and temperature sensors SLE;
- repair/upgrade of equipment in the soft equipment of the aircraft (carpet, chairs covers, curtains of salons, drapes, etc.);
- repair of windows A310 aircraft passenger cabins.
- exterior and interior cleaning of all types of aircraft;
- interior and exterior painting of all types of aircraft with advanced complete removal of the old paintwork;
- the application of anti-corrosion, rust removal work;
- recycling and disposal of equipment containing precious metals;
- metrology and measuring system calibration;
- combustive lubricating materials analysis;
- manufacturing of made-to-order instruments, equipment and devices;
- after-sales servicing and repairing of APROJET earth-based power supply by PILLER (Germany).
High qualification of the aerotechnical personnel of UAT complies with ICAO, the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA PART- 66) and European Norms (En4179), allowing you to confidently enter the international market of aviation services, as well as by providing services internship technical staff of other airlines.
Airline staff has been trained in the training centers
- Lufthansa Technical Training;
- British Aerospace;
- Monarch Aircraft Engineering Training;
- Airbus Industries;
- Bureau Veritas;
- International School of Aerospace NDT Ltd;
- Air UK Technical College;
- B / E Aerospace;
- Air Cruisers;
- CAE Aviation Training B.V. etc.
Our specialists meet the requirements for EASA Part- 66 to the categories B and C.
The quality of work and safety in the service of AT is a priority for the UAT and determined by Maintenance Organization Exposition, Guidelines for Quality and Guidelines for the management of safety.
The right of UAT for technical maintenance and repair of aircraft and units is confirmed by certificates issued by European, international and national organizations:
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA);
- Bermuda Department of Civil Aviation (BDCA);
- Office of Oversight for the continuing airworthiness of aircrafts of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation (Federal Air Transport Agency)-Certificate of FAP -145. The scope of activity to perform TO aircraft registered in the Russian Federation.
- State Inspection of the Republic of Uzbekistan for flighfts safety oversight;
- Authority for the certification of management systems NIISMS agency Uzstandard - Certificate of quality management system of the AC UAT to the international standard ISO 9001:2008;
- Aviation Register of Interstate Aviation Committee;
- Department of Transportation - Approval for conducting hydrostatic testing in accordance with the rules of DOT, USA. RIN № H490;
- The company SAFT - Certificate of compliance with the standards of the manufacturer;
- Company International School of Aerospace NDT Limited - Certificate of training in NDT.
On the basis of UAT , basic maintenance of the aircraft, in addition to NAC Uzbekistan Airways , of the various airlines was carried out, including:
- Airline JSC Ural Airlines (Russian Federation);
- JSC STC Russia (Russian Federation);
- Airline Company VIM –Avia (Russian Federation);
- JSC Airline SCAT (Kazakhstan);
- Airline JSC Tatarstan (Russian Federation);
- JSC airline Yakutia (Russian Federation);
- PJSC AeroSvit (Ukraine);
- OJSC Airline Siberia (S7) (Russian Federation);
- JSC Air Astana (Kazakhstan);
- Airline Air Italy (Italy);
- Airline Iceland Air (Iceland);
- Airline Turkmen (Turkmenistan).
The partners in the technical support of our airline for maintenance of the western-made aircraft are such famous companies as:
- Airbus Industrie;
- Boeing Company;
- Lufthansa Technik;
- British Aerospace;
- Pratt & Whitney;
- Honeywell, etc.
The partners in the eastern-made repair aircraft are traditionally the developers and manufacturers of aircraft, engines and components, such as:
- JSC Ilyushin Aviation Complex;
- ASTC Antonov;
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise CAPO named after Gorbunov;
- JSC New Technologies Omskagregat;
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise Hydraulics;
- JSC NPO Saturn;
- FSU Ivchenko- Progress;
- JSC Motor Sich;
- JSC NPP Aerosila.
Director of UAT Aircraft Maintenance Enterprise
Engineering Manager of UAT
Salaxitdinov Rustam Zaynabidinovich
Tel.: (+99871) 255 04 19
Fax: +(998 71) 255 68 22
Deputy Director on Operation of UAT
Margachyov Andrey Vladimirovich
Tel.: (+998 71) 254 24 02
Fax: +(998 71) 255 16 78
Deputy Director on Quality of UAT
Kosov Valery Mitrofanovich
Тел.: +(998 71) 215 77 40
Факс: +(998 71) 255 16 78
Managing Director of the Center of Western-made Aircraft Maintenance of UAT
Klebleev Gani Rustamovich
Tel.: (+998 71) 254 44 50
Fax: (+998 71) 254 44 50
Machine Shop Manager of Line Service of the Center of Western- made Aircraft
Maintenance of UAT
Salimov Sergei Martievich
Тел.: (+998 71) 255 28 90
Факс: (+998 71) 133 41 06
Managing Director on Overseas Relations of UAT
Yan Sandolia Borisovna
Tel.: (+998 71) 255 71 90
Fax: (+998 71) 255 55 28
Head of the Contract Department of UAT
Safiullin Aziz Faridovich
Tel.: (+998 71) 255 50 59
Fax: (+998 71) 255 50 59
Deputy Head of the Contract Department on Sales marketing and advertising of UAT
Grebenschikov Vitaly Gennadievich
Tel.: (+998 71) 255 68 67
Fax: (+998 71) 255 68 22
Head of the Center of Material Logistics of UAT
Zaitseva Svetlana Mikhailovna
Tel.: (+998 71) 255 48 89