Uzbekistan Airways economy class cabins are equipped with modern seat modifications.
• B-787-8 (UK 78703) - 246 seats;
• B-787-8 (UK 78701-2) - 222 seats;
• А-320 - 138 seats;
• B-767 – from 157 to 246 seats;
• В-757 – from 157 to 246 seats.
The width of aisles between blocks of seats:
• in А-310 – 0,48 m (7-8 seats in a row, it depends on modifications);
• in Boeing from 0,41m to 0,50 m (6-7 seats in a row, it depends on modifications).
Aircrafts B-767 (67001, 67002), А-310:
• the legroom, or the distance between seats is from 78 to 82cm;
• seats backs recline on 13-15 cm.
• the width of seats between armrests is 45 cm.
Aircrafts B-757 (01, 02, I, H, J):
• the legroom, or the distance between seats is from 76 to 81cm;
• seats backs recline on 10,6-15,2 cm.
• the width of seats between armrests is 43 cm.
Aircrafts B-767 (67003, 67004, 67005, 67006):
• the legroom, or the distance between seats is 78cm;
• seats backs recline on 15,2cm;
• seats backs recline on 106,6cm(23-24 row);
• the width of seats between armrests is 54 cm.;
• the individual video system
• the legroom, or the distance between seats is 81cm;
• seats backs recline on 15,2 cm;
• the transformation of the passenger seat into lying position (4,10,11 rows);
The economy class cabins are equipped with individual lamps for reading, personal moving-forward little tables which isn’t dependent on the seat back position, a roomy luggage cupboard, 12 audio channels, and there is a system for displaying aircraft location and traffic information on an onboard display element («air-show») in Boeing aircrafts.
Besides, the economy class passengers can use warm plaids and pillows irrespective of flight duration.
The approximate menu of “The Main Course” for the economy class passengers:
• cold snack (includes meat products and cheese);
• vegetable snack (includes seasonal vegetables);
• dessert (cakes, fresh fruits, dry fruits);
• bread and baked goods;
• spices and flavorings;
• main course (meat or chicken);
• hot drinks(black and green tea, black and white coffee);
• soft drinks (mineral water, still water, carbonate beverages, juices);
• alcohol drinks (wine) served depending on flight route.
The availability of warm blankets and pillows in the economy class cabin depends on the duration of the flight.