Uzbekistan Airways economy class cabins are equipped with modern seat modifications.
- А-310 - 150 seats;
- А-320 - 138 seats;
- B-767 – from 157 to 246 seats;
- В-757 – from 157 to 246 seats.
The width of aisles between blocks of seats:
- in А-310 – 0,48 m (7-8 seats in a row, it depends on modifications);
- in Boeing from 0,41m to 0,50 m (6-7 seats in a row, it depends on modifications).
Aircrafts B-767 (67001, 67002), А-310:
- the legroom, or the distance between seats is from 78 to 82cm;
- seats backs recline on 13-15 cm.
- the width of seats between armrests is 45 cm.
Aircrafts B-757 (01, 02, I, H, J):
- the legroom, or the distance between seats is from 76 to 81cm;
- seats backs recline on 10,6-15,2 cm.
- the width of seats between armrests is 43 cm.
Aircrafts B-767 (67003, 67004, 67005, 67006):
- the legroom, or the distance between seats is 78cm;
- seats backs recline on 15,2cm;
- seats backs recline on 106,6cm(23-24 row);
- the width of seats between armrests is 54 cm.;
- the individual video system
- the legroom, or the distance between seats is 81cm;
- seats backs recline on 15,2 cm;
- the transformation of the passenger seat into lying position (4,10,11 rows);
- 52 seats
- Space between seats - 84 cm
- Seat recline - from 18 to 23 cm
- Seat width - 45 cm
The economy class cabins are equipped with individual lamps for reading, personal moving-forward little tables which isn’t dependent on the seat back position, a roomy luggage cupboard, 12 audio channels, and there is a system for displaying aircraft location and traffic information on an onboard display element («air-show») in Boeing aircrafts.
Besides, the economy class passengers can use warm plaids and pillows irrespective of flight duration.
The approximate menu of “The Main Course” for the economy class passengers:
- cold snack (includes meat products and cheese);
- vegetable snack (includes seasonal vegetables);
- dessert (cakes, fresh fruits, dry fruits);
- bread and baked goods;
- spices and flavorings;
- main course (meat or chicken);
- hot drinks(black and green tea, black and white coffee);
- soft drinks (mineral water, still water, carbonate beverages, juices);
- alcohol drinks (wine) served depending on flight route.