Uzbekistan Airways to expand its air fleet
In accordance with the development strategy and the program aimed to modernize and unify the air fleet, Uzbekistan Airways continues to replenish its fleet with new modern airliners. In December 2018, the Uzbek national air carrier intends to get two Airbus A320 Neos.
The newest A320 Neo aircraft have been ordered in a two-class layout having 150 seats each including 12 business class and 138 economy class seats. They will be 20% more economical than their predecessors thanks to new, more economical engines and modern developments in the design of the fuselage. Their flight range has been increased from 4,500 up to more than 6,000 kilometers, as this will allow covering entire Central Europe with flights.
In the second half of 2019, the air carrier’s fleet is expected to be replenished with two new Boeing 787 Dreamliners. And after receiving the sixth Dreamliner in early 2020, Uzbekistan Airways will become the leading operator of this type of aircraft in the CIS.
We note herein that the new airliners for the Uzbek air carrier will be equipped with comfortable and wide seats with individual screens designed for entertainment and more pleasant pastime, communication systems and Wi-Fi. A new approach to aircraft design will provide maximum comfort for passengers in flight.
To date, the Uzbekistan Airways’ fleet consists of modern and comfortable Boeing-757/767, Boeing-787-8 Dreamliner, A320, and cargo Boeing-767-300BCF.
Chronicle of expanding of the fleet of the NAC
- Fleet of air company was replenished by Airbus A-310.
- Next aircraft A-310 was purchased.
- The first aircraft Boeing-767 was obtained.
- Two aircraft Boeing-767 were added to the air company’s fleet.
- Two aircraft Boeing-757-200 were obtained.
- Air company obtained new passenger aircraft Boeing-767-300ER.
- One more aircraft Boeing-767-300ER and three aircraft Boeing-757-200 were obtained.
- Fleet of air company was replenished by ten aircraft of «Airbus» family – А-320.
- Two new aircraft Boeing-767 were obtained.
- Fleet of the NAC was replenished by two new aircraft Boeing-767.
- Fleet was replenished by two freight aircraft Boeing-767-300BCF, converted from passenger ones.
- New generation aircraft Boeing-787-8 Dreamliner had replenished the fleet of the air company and was put into exploitation on September.
- The second aircraft Boeing-787-8 Dreamliner had replenished the fleet of the air company on November.
- The fleet of “Uzbekistan Airways” was replenished with the third Boeing 787-8 “Dreamliner” aircraft.
15 Feb 2019The annual tourist exhibition Thai International Travel Fair (TITF 2019) is held from 13...
15 Feb 2019From February 15 a pass-through rate was introduced for flights from the airports of...
15 Feb 2019From February 16th to March 31st , 2019 Uzbekistan Airways reduces the tariffs for the...
12 Feb 2019Uzbekistan Airways and Boeing reached an agreement to provide services that will enable...
12 Feb 2019Uzbekistan Airways participates in the 25th annual International Mediterranean Tourism...