Information on the flights to/from Urgench for August 4
Dear passengers of the NAC, in connection with the closure of the international airport “Urgench”, we inform you that the airline made adjustments to the previously scheduled the flights of the NAC on the route Tashkent-Urgench-Tashkent.
Only on August 4th , 2018 flights to/from Urgench will be canceled.
Passengers with air ticket to/from Urgench, will be sent to/from airport “Nukus” on the following schedule:
INTER REPUBLICAN FLIGHTS.
Flights HY051/052 to/from Urgench –– canceled.
* Passengers with air tickets for flight HY051 to Urgench, will be sent to Nukus by flight HY011 at 07:00.
* Passengers with air tickets for flight HY052 from Urgench, will be sent to Tashkent by flight HY012 at 09:25.
Flights HY053/054 to/from Urgench will be performed in Nukus airport on the following schedule:
Flight HY053 - Departure from Tashkent at 13:00 - time of arrival to Nukus - 14:45.
Flight HY054 - Departure from Nukus at 15:25 - time of arrival to Tashkent - 17:05
Flights HY057/058 to/from Urgench –– canceled.
* Passengers with air tickets for flight HY057 to Urgench, will be sent to Nukus by flight HY017 at 19:30.
* Passengers with air tickets for flight HY058 from Urgench, will be sent to Tashkent by flight HY018 at 21:55, with an intermediate landing in Samarkand airport.
* Flight schedules can be changed, air company apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.
* Passengers with air tickets issued for the above-mentioned flights on the routes Tashkent-Urgench-Tashkent and Tashkent-Nukus-Tashkent will be accepted for flight on previously issued air tickets without additional fees.
* Passengers with air ticket to Urgench, upon arrival in the airport Nukus, will be provided with bus transportation to the airport Urgench.
* Passengers with air ticket from Urgench to Tashkent, air company ask you to come to airport Urgench for a maximum of 4 hours before the flight departure on the above-mentioned schedule, in order to ensure the timely transportation of passengers by bus to the Nukus airport.
For flights scheduled for August 5th, 2018 and beyond, you will be informed additionally.
Air company ask you to follow the news on the official website of the NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" and in the telegram channel of the airline.
Dear passengers, we apologize for the inconvenience!
The leadership of the NAC is taking all possible measures for the speedy resumption of the operability of the airport "Urgench".
Information reference service – + 99871-140-02-00.
18 Mar 2019The national airline of Uzbekistan provides passengers with an excellent opportunity to...
15 Mar 2019On March 14, within the framework of the international tourism exhibition MITT-2019, the...
14 Mar 2019Today, March 14, the national airline of Uzbekistan begins flying on its new Airbus...
13 Mar 2019On March 12, the opening of the first Tourists Information Center in Uzbekistan was held...
13 Mar 2019Uzbekistan Airways participates in a major international tourism exhibition in Moscow,...