Information on the flights to/from Urgench for August 3
Dear passengers of the NAC, in connection with the closure of the international airport “Urgench”, we inform you that the airline made adjustments to the previously scheduled the flights of the NAC on the route Tashkent-Urgench-Tashkent.
Only on August 3rd, 2018 flights will be performed in airport “Nukus” on the following schedule:
INTER REPUBLICAN FLIGHTS.
Flights HY055/056 to/from Urgench –– will be performed in airport “Nukus”.
Flight HY055 - Departure to Nukus at 07:45 - time of arrival to Nukus - 09:30.
Flight HY056 - departure from Nukus at 21:30 - time of arrival to Tashkent - 23:05
* Flight schedules can be changed, air company apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.
* Passengers with air tickets issued for the above-mentioned flights on the routes Tashkent-Urgench-Tashkent will be accepted for flight on previously issued air tickets without additional fees.
* Passengers with air ticket to Urgench, upon arrival in the airport Nukus, will be provided with bus transportation to the airport Urgench.
* Passengers with air ticket from Urgench to Tashkent, air company ask you to come to airport Urgench for a maximum of 4 hours before the flight departure on the above-mentioned schedule, in order to ensure the timely transportation of passengers by bus to the Nukus airport.
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT from URGENCH to Moscow – August 3rd , 2018
HY615/616 flights from Urgench to Moscow and back will be performed to/ from Nukus airport.
Flight HY615 - Departure from Nukus at 10:30 - time of arrival in Moscow – at 12:10.
Flight HY616 - Departure from Moscow at 13:40 - time of arrival in Nukus - at 19: 05.
* Passengers with air ticket from Urgench to Moscow, air company ask you to come to airport Urgench for a maximum of 6 hours before the flight departure on the above-mentioned schedule, in order to ensure the timely transportation of passengers by bus to the Nukus airport.
* Passengers with air ticket from Moscow to Urgench, upon arrival in airport Nukus, will be provided with bus transportation to the airport Urgench.
For flights scheduled for August 4th, 2018 and beyond, you will be informed additionally.
Air company ask you to follow the news on the official website of the NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" and in the telegram channel of the airline.
Dear passengers, we apologize for the inconvenience!
The leadership of the NAC is taking all possible measures for the speedy resumption of the operability of the airport "Urgench".
Information reference service – + 99871-140-02-00.
12 Oct 2018Uzbekistan Airways actively participates in international tourism fairs held in various...
04 Oct 2018Dear passengers of the flights of Uzbekistan Airways to Moscow or back! In case of any...
03 Oct 2018Starting from October 28, 2018 Uzbekistan Airways transfers all its flights from...
03 Oct 2018
Uzbekistan Airways takes part in the annual Tashkent International Tourism Fair “Tourism on the Silk Road”The 24th Tashkent International Tourism Exhibition (TITF) "Tourism on the Silk Road"...
29 Sep 2018At the “Navoi” international airport was put into operation an international postal...