Discounts from "Uzbekistan Airways" for New Year!
"Uzbekistan Airways” will introduce discounts on all domestic flights from 31 December, 2019 to 2 January, 2020, during the New Year celebrations. Discounts are provided to both Uzbek and foreign citizens when buying air tickets in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Discounts are available, as follows:
• 30% for individual passengers;
• 40% for tourist groups with five or more people, schoolchildren, students of colleges, lyceums, universities, pupils and students of special educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Defense, State Security Service, State Customs Committee and other agencies;
• 50% for a family with two or more people, including husband and wife, husband and wife with their children under 18 years old, father with children under 18 years old or mother with children under 18 years old;
• 50% for senior citizens;
• 50% for persons with disabilities;
• 50% for participants of the war in 1941-1945 and persons equated to them;
• 50% for persons awarded with orders and medals for their dedicated work and excellent military service in the rear during the war in 1941-1945;
• 50% for participants in the aftermath of the Chernobyl disaster.
Discounts are valid for all domestic flights operated during this period.
Tickets for discounts can be purchased at all sales offices of Uzbekistan Airways provided that the documents confirming the right to receive the discount are provided.