About the recruitment for pilot training courses!
Candidates for initial training courses for civil aviation pilots will be admitted to the Uzbekistan Airways Training Center starting from December 2, 2019.
Selection is allowed:
- Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who are under the age of 27 (at the time of filing);
- Have completed higher technical education;
- Have a certificate of nostrification of higher education diploma, in case of graduation from a foreign university;
- Have IELTS certificate with the result not lower than 6.0;
- Have a military ticket and are suitable for military service.
If any of these conditions are not met, the documents are not accepted, and no deviations from these requirements are allowed.
After accepting the documents, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination, professional psychological selection and examinations in higher mathematics and physics.
Center's website: www.aviatraining.uz
Address: 120 Kumarik Street. Checkpoints: public transport stop after Tashkent International Airport named after I.Karimov in the direction of Aviagorodok.