Republic of Belarus
Information concerning the ban on import of quarantine products to the territory of the EAEU and the Republic of Belarus
In accordance with the requirements of the authorities of the Republic of Belarus, the import of quarantine products to the territory of the Republic of Belarus and the Eurasian Economic Union as checked baggage and hand baggage is prohibited without a phytosanitary certificate.
The quarantine products prohibited to import include:
- seeds of cultivated and wild plants;
- seed and ware potatoes;
- planting materials of fruit, ornamental, woody plants, shrubs, flowers and other plants, pot plants, fruit and berry plants;
- live plants and their parts (cuttings, tubers, rhizomes, roots, bulbs, etc.);
- live insects, including mites, nematodes and other harmful organisms;
- cultures of living fungi, bacteria, viruses - plant diseases causative agents;
- collections of insects, seeds and herbarium of different plants;
- cut flowers of more than three bouquets;
- plant products of high phytosanitary risk (fresh fruits, vegetables and berries, nuts, dried fruits, flour, cereals, etc.) weighing more than 5 kg.
In case of violation of the requirements of import of quarantine products to the territory of the Republic of Belarus and the Eurasian Economic Union, all products are subject to seizure and destruction.
We urge You to adhere to these requirements.