Passengers with Disabilities and Other Special Needs:
Accommodating the special needs of passengers with disabilities is a top priority for Uzbekistan Airways. We offer a variety of special services to such passengers, including:
• Transportation to, from, and between gates, either by wheelchair or, in several locations, electric cart.
• Boarding assistance.
• Assistance with visual, auditory, cognitive, or mobility impairments while in the airport and on the plane.
• Consideration of your needs during extended tarmac delays.
You can ask for assistance when you arrive at the airport if you would like certain accommodations during your travel.
Consumers may obtain a copy of the regulations under 14 C.F.R. Part 382 governing accommodation of passengers with disabilities in an accessible format from the U.S.
Department of Transportation by any of the following means:
(1) For calls made from within the United States, by telephone via the Toll-Free Hotline for Air Travelers with Disabilities at 1–800–778–4838 (voice) or 1–800–455–9880 (TTY);
(2) By telephone to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division at 202–366–2220 (voice) or 202–366–0511 (TTY);
(3) By mail to the Air Consumer Protection Division, C–75, U.S. Department of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE., West Building, Room W96–432, Washington, DC 20590; and
(4) On the Aviation Consumer Protection Division’s Web site (http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov).