Free baggage allowance for the class of service
Checked baggage allowances
Please see below the allowance for check in baggage for each passenger who has paid at least 50% of the fare:
- C class – 30 kg;
- Y class – 20 kg;
Each extra piece, as well as excessive size and weight, is paid for at a rate of three standard fees.
Free baggage allowance permitted hand baggage
The maximum permissible size of hand luggage must not exceed 56x45x25cm. The maximum size of each piece of hand luggage must not exceed 115 cm as a sum of three dimensions (including wheels, handles and side pockets).
If hand baggage consists of more than 1 bag (piece), it must be registered as one piece, the sum of the three dimensions of which must not exceed 115 cm.
Passenger may take a hand baggage on the board the following items:
- a handbag, a briefcase or a folder;
- a camera or video camera;
- printed matter for reading during the flight;
- portable computer weighing not more than 2 kg;
- food for a child and a baby’s travelling cradle;
- an umbrella or walking stick;
- a coat, rain coat or another piece of outer clothing;
- a plaid;
- crunches (if the passenger needs them during the flight);
- one bagful of purchases from the Duty Free shop, the weight of which does not exceed 5 kg and the size - 115 cm as a sum of three dimensions.