Free baggage allowance for the class of service
Checked baggage allowances
Please see below the allowance for check in baggage for each passenger who has paid at least 50% of the fare:
- C class – 30 kg;
- Y class – 20 kg;
Each extra piece, as well as excessive size and weight, is paid for at a rate of three standard fees.
Free baggage allowance permitted hand baggage
The maximum permissible size of hand luggage must not exceed 56x45x25cm. The maximum size of each piece of hand luggage must not exceed 115 cm as a sum of three dimensions (including wheels, handles and side pockets).
If hand baggage consists of more than 1 bag (piece), it must be registered as one piece, the sum of the three dimensions of which must not exceed 115 cm.
Passenger may take a hand baggage on the board the following items:
- a handbag, a briefcase or a folder;
- a camera or video camera;
- printed matter for reading during the flight;
- portable computer weighing not more than 2 kg;
- food for a child and a baby’s travelling cradle;
- an umbrella or walking stick;
- a coat, rain coat or another piece of outer clothing;
- a plaid;
- crunches (if the passenger needs them during the flight);
- one bagful of purchases from the Duty Free shop, the weight of which does not exceed 5 kg and the size - 115 cm as a sum of three dimensions.
Starting from March 1, 2018 Uzbekistan Airways passes to the method of baggage acceptance by the number of pieces (PIECE CONCEPT) on the route Tashkent - Beijing – Tashkent.
In this regard, the following rules and rates are put into effect for the payment of excess baggage and the baggage of special categories:
- Business class: 2 checked-in pieces with the dimensions not exceeding 158 cm in sum of three dimensions and a maximum weight of 32 kg each.
- Economic class: 1 registered piece with the dimensions not exceeding 158 cm in sum of three dimensions and a maximum weight of 32 kg.
- Children under the age of 2 years (INF) for business and economy class: 1 registered piece with a size of no more than 115 cm in the sum of three dimensions and a weight of no more than 10 kg.
- The rate for excess baggage and the baggage of special categories on the route Tashkent-Beijing amounts to 75 EUR, for the 2nd and the subsequent excess pieces 2 rates.
- The rate for payment for the excess baggage and the baggage of special categories on the route of Beijing-Tashkent - 1000 CNY, for the 2nd and the subsequent excess pieces 2 rates.