There are CIP and VIP lounges in the departure terminal of international airport "Bukhara".
- The CIP hall service is free of charge for the business class passengers and categories of passengers according to the approved list.
- Any passenger can use the CIP hall services (arrivals and departures). Payment for CIP Hall services is 20 dollars at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Uzbekistan on the day of payment.
- VIP lounge services are used by official delegations, which are pre-applied for the service . The cost of service in the VIP rooms is 40 euro at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment.
- To order CIP and VIP services please call 8-365-225-03-75, 8-365-225-07-07, or send a written request (by fax) to the above telephone numbers.
You can also send a request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance from the airport to the city center is 4 to 5 km. To reach from the airport, both modern and the historic center of the city, use the following public transport:
- Bus number 100;
- Mini-bus number 100;
- Bus - 600 som;
- Mini-bus - 600 som;
- Taxi - from 3000 to 4000 som.